Terms & Conditions
PRIVATE TOUR AGREEMENT
NOTE – IF YOU ARE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS TOUR.
I, the undersigned participant (“Tour Participant”), request voluntary participation for myself to participate in the brewery tour (the “Tour”) facilitated by Central Illinois Brew Tours, LLC (“CIBT”) and accept the following conditions:
1. WHAT WE DO: When a minimum of 4 Tour Participants have been reached, Central Illinois Brew Tours, LLC (“CIBT”), organizes and coordinates brewery and taproom tours to four local breweries. The tour typically lasts 2-3 hours.
2. WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE: CIBT include transportation to and from locations, behind the scenes tour at the discretion and availability of the
brewery, beer tastings of one 8oz pour, bottled water, the use of ice coolers for any growler or beer purchase, gratuities for brewery staff (the price doesn’t include gratuities for drivers or tour guides) and a complimentary gift from CIBT.
3. PICK UP AND DROP OFF: CIBT will inform Tour Participants of the Pick-up and drop-off locations for a particular tour 24-48 hours before that tour begins.
4. FEES, AND PAYMENTS: The ticket price varies by individual tour drinking participants and non-drinking participants. Every rider must have a ticket. All Tickets are
non-refundable. ***We also reserve the right to charge the following additional fees: a. Beverage Spills on the Bus- [$50] b. Clean-Up of Bodily Fluids – [$100] c. General
Clean-Up (for excessive trash left on the bus) – [$50] d. Damage to Bus – Actual Cost of Repairs + [15%]
5. CANCELLATION POLICY: All tickets are non-refundable. Re-booking is available if made within 72 hours before your original tour date.
6. BUS CONDITION: We want you to have a blast on the tour, but we ask that you be respectful and keep the bus as clean as possible and take garbage with you when you leave.
7. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Central Illinois Brew Tours, LLC accepts all major credit cards as well as cash (USD).
8. TERMINATION: We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and can terminate a tour at any time to protect the safety of the customers or staff. Intoxication, incapacity or the use or possession of illegal substances on the bus will lead to the immediate termination of the tour and possibly contacting the
9. WEATHER: Unless otherwise noted due to the discrestion of the tour guide/driver, all services operate regardless of weather. In the event that the weather presents a safety issue we may alter or cancel a tour. We are unable to offer refunds for inclement weather experienced during any tour. It is your responsibility to be prepared for Central Illinois’s variable weather and dress accordingly. In a rare event that a cancellation is deemed necessary, all available efforts will be taken to notify the scheduled guests.
10. CUSTOMER CONDUCT: – Central Illinois Brew Tours, LLC can assume no responsibility for the conduct of Tour Participants.
1. We do not allow smoking on the bus at any time.
2. Tour Participants are allowed to drink beer on the bus as long as they follow the rules:
a. No open containers may be brought on or off the bus.
b. Beer must remain in the passenger area, away from the driver.
c. No hard liquor.
d. Everyone on the bus must be 21 or older, with a valid ID.
e. Be respectful to your fellow Tour Participants and staff.
11. PERSONAL ITEMS: Central Illinois Brew Tours, LLC is not responsible for the loss or theft of any personal items on the bus. Keep track of your stuff and take it with you! Items found on the bus will be kept in our office for [2 weeks] and then disposed of.
12. INSURANCE: Central Illinois Brew Tours, LLC maintains insurance coverage for our vehicles. If you have any questions, please contact us at (309) 212-8646. We are looking forward to creating the best Central Illinois Beer Tour Experience for your
ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
I, the undersigned participant, request voluntary participation for myself to participate in the brewery tour (the “Tour”) facilitated by Central Illinois Brew Tours, LLC (“CIBT”). I understand that the tour will visit breweries/restaurants and I will be served alcohol from each. The tour, at my option, may include consumption of food, alcohol, and transportation provided by third-party vendors or others. I understand that CIBT is only a facilitator of the tour and does not vend or provide any food, alcohol, or other services or items.
1. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. By signing below, I acknowledge and accept the risks and dangers of participating in the Tour. I represent that to the best of my knowledge I have no medical, physical and/or emotional health condition, which would hinder or prevent my active participation. Also, I understand that there may not be rescue or medical facilities or expertise, which may be necessary to deal with potential injuries to which I may be exposed including but not limited to any food or alcohol allergies I may have. It is my sole risk that I will have any allergic reaction to any food, alcohol or other service provided and it is my sole responsibility to investigate any food or alcohol served to me during the Tour. I assume the risks associated with traveling to and from location(s) to be visited during the Tour, including transportation provided by commercial, private and/or public motor vehicles and I understand that I will be walking during the Tour and that I assume the risk of any danger presented in the street or sidewalk including but not limited to traffic, icy conditions and other pedestrian hazards. I assume the risk of bodily injury (broken bones and soft tissue damage) including dental damages from falling down, injuries incurred while touring the brewery facilities and getting on or off (in or out of) the mode of transportation being used for the Tour. I assume the risk of Intoxication and/or alcohol poisoning from the alcohol I consume, and the risks associated with returning to my residence after the Tour has ended. I confirm that I have read the foregoing and VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS OF ANY AND ALL SUCH DAMAGES occurring in connection with the Tour.
2. INDEMNIFICATION. I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Staff from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including court costs and
attorneys’ fees that Staff may incur due to my participation in the Tour, whether caused by negligence of Staff or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by
3. WAIVER AND RELEASE. I hereby agree for myself all of my family and heirs to release CIBT and any of its employees, agents, leaders, instructors, guides, officers, directors, or representatives from liability, claims, demands, or any causes of action related to the Tour. In the event of any accident or injury or any kind and for any reason related to the Tour, for which I cannot, by law, waive my right to bring and action, I agree to make any claim against only CIBT and not to any individual owner, manager or agent associated with CIBT. Furthermore, I agree to claim an amount no greater than the insurance coverage obtained by CIBT for the Tour and waive any claim I may have for damages other than actual damages. For valuable consideration received, I grant CIBT the absolute and irrevocable right and unrestricted permission concerning any photographs or Videos that CIBT has taken or may take of me or in which I may be included with others, to use, reuse, publish, and republish the photographs or video in whole or in part, individually or in connection with other material, in any and all media now or hereafter known, including the internet, and for any purpose whatsoever, specifically including illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, and trade, without restriction as to alteration; and to use my name in connection with any use if CIBT so chooses. I release and discharge CIBT from any and all claims and demands that may arise out of or in connection with the use of the photographs, including without limitation any and all claims for libel or violation of any right of publicity or privacy. This authorization and release shall also inure to the benefit of the heirs, legal representatives, licensees, and assigns of CIBT, as well as the person(s) for whom he/she took the photographs. I intend this RELEASE OF LIABILITY to be effective whether or not any loss, damage, injury, or death results from the negligence of CIBT or any of its employees, agents, leaders, instructors, guides, officers, directors, members, participants or representatives. I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT AND THAT BY SIGNING IT I AM GIVING UP MY RIGHT TO SUE OR OTHERWISE MAKE CLAIMS AGAINST CIBT AS DEFINED HEREIN AND LIMITING MY
RECOVERY FOR ANY ALLOWABLE CLAIMS. Without this Waiver and Assumption of Risk, CIBT will not allow me to participate in this Tour. If I have received or had the opportunity to review this waiver and I am participating, it shall be taken as my acceptance of all the terms of this agreement unless otherwise prohibited by law.
4. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. If a person is visibly intoxicated before the tour begins, we have the right to deny your entrance onto the tour. During the tour, if a customer disobeys, disrespects, causes any physical or emotional harm to any property, staff, or the group as a whole, their entire group will be removed
from the tour. Consumption of alcohol is reserved exclusively for the breweries. Any alcohol consumed in the van or bus is absolutely prohibited. If any of
these situations occur, no refund will be provided.
DO NOT PREGAME A BREW TOUR and RESPECT THE BREWERIES, GUIDE, & VEHICLE.
I acknowledge and represent that I am 21 or older, that I have read this agreement, and that I have executed this agreement voluntarily. This agreement is
binding upon myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and representatives and inures to the benefit of CIBT’s successors and assigns. I understand that, due to the high demand for tours, CIBT tickets are non-refundable. In the event that I need to cancel my Tour booking, I understand that I will need to inform CIBT 72 hours before my Tour booking in order to be rescheduled on a future CIBT Tour. In the event that I do not info
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AGREEMENT AND HAVE FULLY INFORMED MYSELF OF ITS CONTENTS.